- Conduct an appraisal of real estate:
We have discussed determining a home’s worth on various occasions. After you’ve completed your estimate, it’s a good idea to consult a specialist to create the most precise evaluation possible. You should now be aware that the appraised value of the home need not correspond to the sale price. To put it another way, if the house is appraised at 200,000 euros but we think we can get more for it or, on the other hand, if we need to sell it quickly and would prefer to drop the price, it may be done with the help of agents like Prestige Maple Heights.
- Market investigation:
Points 1 and 2 are related since the optimal sale price can be determined by knowing the price range of nearby homes that are similar to your own.
Entering a real estate portal to learn about their prices is a useful technique to learn about the prices of the competition. We provide a variety of options at Prestige Maple Heights to aid in your search for properties that are comparable.
- Make sure all the paperwork is in order.
The dreaded paperwork is one of the jobs that causes the most stress for us to do. Depending on the stage we’re at, several types of paperwork are required to sell a flat. For this reason, we will outline each of the required documents.
- The only paperwork required at this point is a straightforward note from the land register before the apartment is put up for sale. It details the qualities of the house as well as who the owners are. Also mention any obligations or costs associated with the property.
- The Energy Efficiency Certificate, which comprises the energy characteristics of the property’s facilities and their rating, is required during this phase, after the apartment has been put up for sale and during its marketing. Unlike housing plans, which can be supplied voluntarily to learn about the potential of the site, this certificate must be obtained.
- When the sale is signed, the following papers must be delivered: the most recent utility bills, the certification that all communal expenses are current, the declaration that there are no outstanding debts, and the deed of sale.
- Organize the home:
It is wise to prepare the home for sale before listing it for sale to make it more appealing to potential purchasers. It is sufficient to adhere to the Home Staging tenets, which we have previously discussed on occasion, in order to draw in the most potential buyers and complete the sale as quickly as feasible.
- Support housing
The simplest method to get in front of that potential buyer is with effective housing marketing. Use every option at your disposal, including word-of-mouth, real estate agencies, and real estate portals. To reach your buyer, Fotocasa offers a variety of tools. Keep in mind that with our assistance, your home is seen by more than a million people every day.
- Discuss the terms of the sale.
In the best-case scenario, a number of individuals may be interested in dwelling. If this is the case, we must decide which offer most persuades us before, if necessary, negotiating with the potential buyer.
7. Create the deposit contract:
We already discussed the deposit contract in point 3 of our discussion. Both parties will find great value in this paper. It is advisable to sign a deposit contract outlining all the terms of the sale and committing the two parties to see it through before signing the deed if a buyer expresses interest in the property and you come to an agreement.
- Prior to a notary, sign the public deed.
Going to the notary to sign the public deed is the final step in selling a house. We advise seeking expert assistance because the public deed of sale contains numerous legal provisions that a notary should examine.
As we’ve seen, selling a house is a straightforward procedure, although it does involve certain procedures and understanding. Because of this, we advise that you always entrust your advice and, if necessary, the administration of the process to qualified professionals.